Friday, August 24, 2012

Jeff Hardy Talks About TNA Future, Learning from Sting Hogan, and More

Jeff Hardy was interviewed by DC101′s Mike Jones, here are some of the highlights.


On how he feels Austin Aries has done as world Heavyweight champion: “I’ve really been impressed with Austin Aries, he’s been tearing it up every night. He’s really making this company look great. It’s new, fresh and alternative and it’s never been seen before. He’s carrying himself very well.”


On the in-ring direction of TNA and his ability to be himself in TNA: “Yeah, if you watch our product, the ring product is awesome. Sting being here and still seeing Hogan out here doing his thing, I mean, it’s just really cool to be a part of this organization. To pretty much be free and to be the enigma I am, tops it off for me. I’m able to go out there and just really be myself.”


On learning from guys like Sting and Hulk Hogan: “It’s real easy to learn from when you watch them perform, especially on the mic. There so natural and they bo...

No comments:

Post a Comment