Friday, August 31, 2012

Chris Jericho Talks About Leaving WWE, Ziggler’s Future and More

Chris Jericho talked with Busted Open with Dave Lagreca and Doug Mortman, here are some highlights:


On him leaving the WWE for a while: Vince knew and I knew for the entire run that I would be leaving as soon as the new record came out (Sin and Bones). We knew the entire time what my time frame was. Originally I was supposed to leave at the end of May and then I signed for another 3 months, and the record got pushed back. But I didn’t know until the day I showed up, actually ten minutes before Raw started in Fresno that we were doing this contract vs contract thing. So I didn’t even know this was going to happen. I just figured I would have a match with Dolph and that would be the end of it. So people who think that there is some long, drawn out, plan. I t really wasn’t. It was about ten minutes before the show started and I was like “Oh, we are doing a contract vs contract thing? Oh ok.” So there you go, a little special behind the scenes look.


No comments:

Post a Comment