Wednesday, October 31, 2012

AJ Lee on WWE's Worst Breath

WWE's former Raw GM AJ Lee talks to Sam Roberts about odd gifts fans have given her, her days in Indy Wrestling, being a fan, the ability to cry on command, and the worst breath in WWE. Highlights: On ignoring advice to develop a character for WWE: “I was like, ‘I’m just going to wrestle and I don’t need to do anything else. And, I would hear so much advice that there’s so much more to this business than that. There are so many levels and ways for people to connect to you. And, I didn’t get it until I was thrust into this role (as Raw GM) and learned from everybody else that was in it. Now, I appreciate that part of it more than I ever did before. So, I miss the wrestling, but I know that there’s time for that.” On if she can cry on cue: “I don’t think I can cry on cue; I just feel what’s happening. It’s real when it’s happening and I’m there and I’m her and I just kind of react to it.” On her worst inring kissing experience: “I don’t ...

No comments:

Post a Comment