Friday, November 2, 2012

Lyoto Machida Featured In Latest ‘Movember’ Promo Video

Click here to view the embedded video.


Former UFC light heavyweight champion Lyoto ‘The Dragon’ Machida has lent his face to the Movember campaign giving his thoughts on his philosophy on “Tradition.”


“I think the most important aspect about tradition, about the knowledge that has been handed down to me is the idea of continuity. The fact you are able to pass on an art. The art of fighting. The art of living handed down to me. Generation to generation. I think this is very important because this is the continuity of your work. It is like the art never dies. It never dies because you hand it down to your child, who then hands it down to your grandchild and then to your great grandchild. So there is the continuity. I think knowing this makes your life happier. Makes you stronger and you are constantly coming up with new techniques, and new ways to live. New ...

No comments:

Post a Comment