Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Chris Masters Talks About WrestleMania, Wanting to Join TNA, First WWE Run and More

Chris Masters was interviewed by Kayfabe Wrestling Radio on Tuesday Night. Here are some highlights.


His feelings about the current status on the indies and if he wants to see himself in TNA: “I mean, I really enjoyed working for TNA and the Ring Ka King project because it was a great crew all around; Jeff Jarrett was awesome. It was definitely a different environment from the WWE and I did do a dark match with them and it went very well, but I will say this: I am happy with what I’m doing because I’m able to have the freedom of my schedule in being able to book myself out there for indy shows. For instance, if I was with TNA right now, I wouldn’t be able to do Crossfire, because they don’t let their guys do TV gigs anymore. It’s definitely something I have interest in, I mean it just comes out to my only passion is wrestling and I’ve devoted my whole life to it. So, you just have to look at...

No comments:

Post a Comment