Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jeff Hardy Speaks Out – TNA vs. WWE, Ring Style, Future

Credit: MLive.com


Jeff Hardy recently spoke about his physical condition, comparing TNA and WWE and much more. Here are the highlights…


On Toning Down His In Ring Style: “I can’t tell you how many times I heard, ‘Man, you don’t have to do all that stuff.’ Well, okay, then what do I do? If I didn’t do what I do – even now – I think it would really be hard to be Jeff Hardy (in the ring); a complete character change, whatever it may be. Yeah, I feel pressure, but I think overall smarter now.”


On How He Feels: “I’m 35 now and I’m feeling pretty good now. I’m taking extremely good care of myself. I think my daughter has a lot to do with my new-found success and my belief in myself,” Hardy said. “Overall, I think I’m just lucky, and I hope I continue to be lucky. But I do get a lot more nervous now. But, I’m doing good, I’m doing good, an...

No comments:

Post a Comment