Saturday, February 2, 2013

Beth Phoenix Talks Divas Leaving WWE, If She Wants To Return, Trish Stratus

Arda Ocal recently spoke with former WWE Diva Beth Phoenix. Here are some highlights.

Has she had the itch to return to professional wrestling yet? “I never wanted to be that person who said, I’ll never come back, I’m retired, I’m done and then in a couple of years get the itch. I haven’t said I’ll never ever be back because I don’t know what opportunity will come up that I’ll find to be really awesome.”

If the number of divas that have left the WWE in the past year is a coincidence: “I think it just timed out that way because lots of times with the girls there is a window of opportunity and a lot of the girls that left kind of came in at the same time. The women’s division...

No comments:

Post a Comment