Thursday, February 28, 2013

Chris Jericho Talks Keeping WWE Return a Secret, New Talent More

Chris Jericho spoke with WWE.com. Here are some highlights from the interview.


His thoughts on keeping his return a secret: “In this day and age, it’s almost impossible to keep a secret. It was just really, really cool to know that we could still keep a secret and keep a nice surprise. But there was no rumors at all that Jericho was going to come back at the Rumble. If I go to a movie, I don’t want to know what the ending of it is before I go.


“What would people expect if Jericho was coming back? Well, some kind of complicated clues. I thought, “what if there was no clues? I just showed up?” I like being the master of puppets sometimes when it comes to the fans. I think that we kind of really surprised a lot of experts that think they know everything but they really don’t. I think it’s one of the reasons that the reaction was so h...

No comments:

Post a Comment