Monday, March 4, 2013

Fan Notes: The Rock At Extreme Rules, Steve Austin, RAW

– You can email me (Ryan Clark) at Webmaster@ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com. If you’ve got a newsbit please pass it along. We’ll try to confirm it and then post it here on the website with credit to you.


Darren Kane sent this one in: The latest issue of UK based wrestling magazine ‘Powerslam’ is out this week and features a great interview with Steve Austin on his movie career and opinions on CM Punk. Also included is a Brian Kendrick interview in which he talks honestly on drug use and bad backstage attitude. Worth the cover price alone.


Cscar Herrera sent this one in: Good morning Ryan, I’m from Panama and I want to send you a few pics of The Rock filming The Hero, but I don’t know where I can send them. Also I want to say that here everybody are like crazy because he is here, he is so humble and everybody can take a pic with him, also his body...

No comments:

Post a Comment