Sunday, March 3, 2013

Zack Ryder Talks About WrestleMania 29, His WWE Future, More

- Zack Ryder recently spoke to Anthony Sulla-Heffinger of The New York Post. Here are some highlights:


Sulla-Heffinger: What’s it like seeing those kids wearing your merchandise, buying those figures?


Ryder: It’s crazy, it doesn’t even make sense to me. I still have all of the wrestling toys that I had as a little kid and to think about those kids going to Toys ‘R’ Us and buying my action figure, it makes you go ‘what?!’ Sometimes I have to take myself out of the moment and look at my life from the outside and say ‘Woah! This is getting cool.’


Sulla-Heffinger: Saturday Morning Slam is a little different in the sense that it is less violent because it is geared toward children. How does that affect your style of wrestling?


Ryder: Luckily for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment