Friday, April 5, 2013

Joseph Park Talks Time In TNA, Bully Ray Betraying TNA, More

Credit: The Rack


TNA’s Joseph Park recently spoke about his time working for the company and more. Here are the highlights…


Celebrating is one year anniversary with TNA and the transition from lawyer to full-time wrestler: “It has been a heck of a transition, you know? I mean, I showed up about, like you mentioned, about a year ago and had no intention of wrestling; just wanted to look for my brother Abyss. I got some answers but not all the answers I needed; I couldn’t really find him and he showed up at Slammiversary and didn’t even stop to say hi to me after he helped me. You know, after that all happened, I was ready to go back to my law practice and then Bully Ray kinda got in my face a little bit and I kind of had just enough of being pushed around and stuff, so I decided to stand up for myself. Then, whole this thing just kind of rollerballed and I went to OVW, training with Danny Davis and the great folk...

No comments:

Post a Comment