Friday, April 5, 2013

Mick Foley Lists Greatest Wrestlers, Rock’s Part-time Schedule, More

Mick Foley was interviewed on The Boomer and Carton Show. Here are some highlights.


If Hulk Hogan is the greatest of all time and should be viewed as the face of the sport: “Oh man, that’s a hard question because wrestling has got that show business element and the athletic element. It’s tough in any sport .


If not Hogan, who would compete with him: “You have Hogan, you have your class of five greatest drawing cards of all time. I’m putting it five randomly. Hogan’s definitely there, Rock, Austin, Andre and Bruno, as my top five. I think any one of those guys could argue why they were the top drawing card of their era.”


The Rock: “The Rock can come back and make more money for the company now personally then guys could in entire years. This is what I’ll say. The Rock came back for his first match in a few years when I had my big re...

No comments:

Post a Comment