Saturday, April 6, 2013

WNZ Fanpost: Taking Something Positive From Each Match on the Wrestlemania 29 Card

By bigheadjoe


 


Welcome to my first article on Wrestlenewz.com! My name is bigheadjoe (no capital “b”) and, unless you are one of the hundreds (I would say “and hundreds” here but I honestly think it’s only about a hundred people) who have seen my youtube show The No Sell Zone (hey wrestlenewz.com, thanks for the cheap plug!) you probably have no idea who I am. I hope my article will suffice to display my passion for Wrestling; but, if you’re a backstory kind of person, watch episode 1 of that show to learn more about me.


Wrestlemania 29 is imminent. This Sunday, our Super Bowl (SORRY – “Big Game” PLEASE DON’T SUE ME NFL) takes place from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, heretofore known as “The Showcase of the Showcase of the Immortals” (or TSOTSOTI). As April 7th draws closer, we...

No comments:

Post a Comment