Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mickie James Talks About New Album, Fan Perception, Compares TNA to WWE More

Mickie James spoke with Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald. Here are some highlights.


On her new album entitled Somebody’s Gonna Pay: So much has changed not only in my life, but in my career as well since the release of the first album. I wanted the album itself to represent and relate to that…I was getting such great songs, so I wanted to make sure the songs that I did write for the album measured up to these songs. I learned a lot from that first album, and I’m still learning.”


“I feel like this one is a little bit more rough around the edge. The first album I had written some of the songs on there, but I didn’t know who I was as much as a performer off stage and stylistically who I was. So I went more for the traditional style of country and what was playing on the radio. This time, with the people who were beside me and the changes in my life, I’...

No comments:

Post a Comment