Sunday, May 5, 2013

TNA Knockout Unhappy with Current Situation

TNA Knockout Mickie James was interviewed by Chris Kelly and she had a few things to say about her current situation...here are a few short highlights from the interview:


"I know I’ve seemed a little bit frustrated as of late in some of my promos and stuff, but I honestly feel that for the past year I’ve probably been on less than 10 shows. I’ve barely done anything."


"It’s so frustrating when you know that you’re one of the best in the world, and you’re sitting at home. I love going out there and making magic and telling a story, but I don’t love pretending that I’m okay sitting at home when I’m not."


 


"I don't think we have enough girls right now to even have a tag division, unfortunately."


 


"But what was the point in bringing me back if you were just going to bring her back a week later and then I was going to sit at home?"


 


Source: www.wrestlezone.com


- The Cobra

...

No comments:

Post a Comment