Friday, July 5, 2013

TNA Impact Wrestling Results – 7/4/13

Recapping Bully freaking about who the newest member of MEM is, and then Angle and Sting revealing it’s Joe. Then Suicide won the X Division Championship, but it wasn’t Perkins. Turned out to be Aries, and he is going after Bully’s WHC.

In Ring Segment

Aries to the ring. Aries – Some people love me. Some people, they love to boo me. Everybody now has to respect me. I came out last week and do what I do – outsmart people, create controversy, cause a buzz. Last year I created Option C. Last year I cashed in the X Division Title, and won the WHC. After my clever plan where I captured this, you bet your ass I’m cashing in for a shot at Bully at Destination X, and will be the WHC again. Hogan, bring your ass our here brother so I can hand this over and make it official.

Hogan to the ring, soaking up the love of the fans.
Aries – Let’s make this official. I’m ready to hand this over.
Hogan – Thank you Champ. You did it last year, and did it again. He’s...

No comments:

Post a Comment