Saturday, August 31, 2013

Curtis Axel Talks About Working with Lesnar The Rock, His Name Change, Getting Paired with Heyman

- WWE Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel recently spoke with The Carroll County Times. Here are some highlights from the interview:

If he had any input on the name “Curtis Axel”:
“When I became Michael McGillicutty, ever since that point, I was throwing hundreds of names at them. And I’m sure Axel Curtis or Curtis Axel was in there somewhere. I was talking with a guy that works for WWE, Joey Styles, he actually brought that name up as one of the possibilities. But they didn’t want to go that route with me at first. They wanted to have me do my own thing and not even pay homage to anything to do with my family. Which, you know, is kind of nice, so I can try to do this on my own, and I tried to do the best I could with Michael McGillicutty without any TV time or whatever. But I’m sure that n...

No comments:

Post a Comment