Sunday, August 4, 2013

JR Blog: Prediction for CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar, Alex Riley on Commentary and Friday’s SmackDown, More

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross published a new blog entry on jrsbarbq.com. Here are some highlights:

Friday’s SmackDown:
Thought Friday night Smackdown was a really solid wrestling show highlighted by Punk vs. Fandango in what I thought was Fandango’s best outing and the Triple Threat match featuring Orton, Christian and RVD. I’m a much bigger fan of a wrestler earning a title opportunity than being granted, willed, decreed, etc a championship match. Yeah, I’m old school. Alex Riley did a really nice job in filling in for the mountain climbing JBL Friday night. Alex has done some commentary down in NXt and I’ve enjoyed working with him there. Riley is a bright young man who has a viable future in WWE and is the son of talentd broacdater Kevin Kiley

CM Punk’s matches:
Does @CMPunk EVER have a bad match? I don’t recall one.

If WWE will ever go back to the TV14 rating:
You asked…I do not feel that WWE wi...

No comments:

Post a Comment