Saturday, August 3, 2013

Kurt Angle Posts Statement on Twitter, Says He’s Entering Rehab

- Hours after his fourth arrest for driving under the influence, Kurt Angle issued a statement on Twitter and says he’s entering a rehab center for help. Here’s what he wrote:


“I am blessed to have the support of my family, my friends and my company. In light of recent events I will immediately be entering a rehabilitation center. I realize that this is a pivotal time in my life and I ask for your understanding as well as your prayers and continued support. I am confident that in taking these steps I can begin to address necessary changes in my life.”


Big Storyline Discussed for BFG, Rare Revealing Gail Kim Pics, More


The post Kurt Angle Posts Statement on Twitter, Says He’s Entering Rehab appeared first on TWNP - Wrestling News & Information.

No comments:

Post a Comment