Sunday, August 4, 2013

Reflections Vol. 4 - WWE Plus/Minus

Hey everybody it's Reflex as usual and I'm going to be putting up the first instalment of my new article series, the WWE Plus/Minus. I will choose three superstars/divas/announcer/bellringers/storylines and anything else that I do like, and three I don't in comparison. This won't be every week, bi-weekly or monthly, It will be whenever I feel I have three problems and three things I like about WWE at the time. I choose WWE and not TNA or Wrestling in general because I don't keep up as much with TNA as I'd like to, and I wil start but they won't be included in this article. Let's kick it off with the bad news. 


"Supershow" 

I don't know about you guys, but that has been bothering be for a long period of time. The WWE has pretty much thrown brands into no-mans land. There are smackdown superstars all over RAW and RAW Superstars all over smackdown. Why? The draft is one of my favorite WWE events of the year and these last two years haven't even had o...

No comments:

Post a Comment