Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Maksimum Imput; Underrated Wrestlers

Hey there everyone. Eron Maks with another Maksimum Imput. I found myself guilty of watching wrestling matches of the likes of Drew McIntyre, Curt Hawkins. I asked myself, why are they not on TV? Then I reversed that question. Why should they be on TV? That's what this article's about.

 

First up; Curt Hawkins.

Amazing in-ring capabilities. Great tag wrestler and has decent charisma. In my opinion, the better one from the Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins tag and Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins. Now, what amazes me the most is his wide variety of un-traditional moves. The Upside-Down-Frown (swinging body slam) is one of the most awesome moves I've seen. Not only that, he peforms various moves that are now used as finishers or signatures by wrestlers. Did you know that Curtis Axel's finisher used to be Curt Hawkins's signature? Infact, he taught him this very move during their time training The Rock for Wr...

No comments:

Post a Comment