Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ric Flair’s Blood Clots Return, Mick Foley Talks About RAW Storyline

- Mick Foley wrote the following on his Facebook page about Monday’s RAW:


“DON’T DO IT, BIG SHOW!


I noticed that there was some negative feedback concerning last night’s Raw – some people feel like the Triple H/Orton/Shield faction has assumed too much power, too soon. But let me ask you this: how many of you found yourselves talking to your TV screen..actually TALKING to your TV screens, saying things like “no, Big Show, don’t do it!” I know I was..and I don’t talk to my screen all that often.


The look in Show’s eyes after he KO’s Daniel Bryan was just heartbreaking. I believe he, along with Daniel, Punk and Heyman, are all embarking on some pretty deep trips into the human mind. I don’t know where these trips will lead, or what they’ll find when they get there, but my guess is it’s going to make for some captivating television.”


- The blood clots in Ric Flair’s leg have returned, although he’s telling people it’s not as bad as before. Flair’s reps have ...

No comments:

Post a Comment