Sunday, August 4, 2013

Kurt Angle Going To Rehab After DWI Arrest, DirecTV Drops TNA PPV, Impact Audience Decreases

Kurt AngleTNA supporting Angle in rehab stint following DWI:

TNA star Kurt Angle is entering rehab after he was arrested and charged in Wichita Falls for Driving While Intoxicated after leaving the Impact tapings on Thursday. He was released on a $2000 bond.


The former Olympian has had a string of similar arrests over the years and has made the decision to get help. He wrote on Twitter…


“I am blessed to have the support of my family, my friends and my company. In light of recent events I will immediately be entering a rehabilitation center. I realize that this is a pivotal time in my life and I ask for your understanding as well as your prayers and continued support. I am confident that in taking these steps I can begin to address necessary changes in my life.”


TNA President D...

No comments:

Post a Comment