Sunday, August 4, 2013

Zack Gowen Discusses His WWE Debut, Relationship with Vince More

Ryan Devlin and Chris Dutton of The Wrestling Mania Show recently interviewed former WWE Superstar Zach Gowen. Here are some highlights,


On his WWE debut: I never thought it was a possibility. My dreams were to become a decent Indy wrestler. That’s all I wanted out of wrestling. I’d done a few matches for TNA and after word spread that there was a one-legged wrestler WWE snatched me up.


On the rumor WWE signed the wrong one-legged wrestler: That’s one thousand percent true. WWE heard about me and signed me based off one match. They hadn’t even seen me, so when they had John (Laurinitis) call around the country to find me, they found a school training another amputee. They assumed it was me and they signed him. When they brought him up to HQ, I was on TV. Vince realized they’d made a mistake and that they’d signed the wrong guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment